"Our passions are the principal instruments of our preservation. It is, therefore, an enterprise as vain as it is ridiculous to want to destroy them."
Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1748)

Tuesday 27 February 2018

The excited voyeur



I like to know as much about the artists of pictures posted here as I can discover, which is why, unlike some similar blogs, I don't just post pictures,   It is the nature of erotic art, however, especially in the nineteenth century, that much of it was anonymous and so identification is not always possible.  In the case of this delightful watercolour, I have been unable to find out anything about the painter whatsoever.  The file, sent to me, by my German friend, B, dates it at 1890 (which looks about right from the clothes) and contains the name Franz.  All research has drawn a blank.

It is such fun that I had to post it anyway, as a lady wearing a strap on dildo prepares to take another lady who is falling out of her peignoir.  Observing them from behind a scree is a very excited gentleman who is delicately holding his erection in his elegant white gloves.  Is he just going to watch the show (there is something very theatrical about this - a dressing room, perhaps) or is he planning to take a more active part?  A good time is about to be had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment